About the job
PlanV is a young team, emerging at the forefront of chip design expertise.
We believe in leveraging open-source technologies to solve the chip design challenges of the future.
We believe that great teams produce great products. For us team work means great working relationships, relationships that are enriching as well as enjoyable, and the sharing of knowledge and expertise.
We are now specifically looking for contributors for our CPU design team.
- Contribute to the development of the team’s projects and products in the area of RISC-V CPU design
- Improve the existing processes and methodologies
- Interact with customers
- Interact with the open-source community
- MSc in electronic engineering or equivalent
- Experience with RISC-V architecture
- Experience with VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog
- Experience with ASIC/FPGA design flow
- Knowledge of Python and Git are beneficial
We embrace an all-remote philosophy.
If you think you are a great candidate for this role, we would like to hear from you. Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Do you want to become part of the team?