About the job
PlanV is a young team, emerging at the forefront of chip design expertise.
We believe in leveraging open-source technologies to solve the chip design challenges of the future.
We believe that great teams produce great products. For us team work means great working relationships, relationships that are enriching as well as enjoyable, and the sharing of knowledge and expertise.
This internship program will be focused on the creation of a RISC-V-based platform capable of supporting an ROS (Robot Operating System) Node.
- Extend the existing MCU functionalities
- Implementation of the MCU to the target FPGA platform
- Interaction with ROS experts
- BSc in electronic engineering or similar
- Experience with VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog
- Experience with FPGA design flow
We embrace an all-remote philosophy.
If you think you are a great candidate for this role, we would like to hear from you. Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to become part of the team?