About the job
PlanV is a young team, emerging at the forefront of chip design expertise.
We believe in leveraging open-source technologies to solve the chip design challenges of the future.
We believe that great teams produce great products. For us team work means great working relationships, relationships that are enriching as well as enjoyable, and the sharing of knowledge and expertise.
We are seeking team members, who would be contributors to the team’s founding success stories.
We are now specifically looking for contributors for our development team.
- Contribute to the development of the team’s projects and products in the area of ASIC and FPGA design
- Improve the existing processes and methodologies
- Interact with customers
- MSc in electronic engineering or similar
- Experience with VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog
- Experience with ASIC/FPGA design flow
- Experience with python
We embrace an all-remote philosophy.
If you think you are a great candidate for this role, we would like to hear from you. Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Do you want to become part of the team?